I aim to enable students’ critical thinking and arm them with a rigorous foundation in engineering knowledge and methods, so they can move on to industry, graduate school, or other pursuits as world-class problem solvers.
Current Courses Taught
- CHEMENG 120B – Heat and Mass Transport
- CHEMENG 310 – Graduate Microhydrodynamics
- CHEMENG 442 – Suspension Mechanics and Rheology
- Short Course on Microrheology – 27th International Conference on Complex Fluids, San Luis Potosi, Mexico (June 2015)
- Short Course on Microrheology (co-taught with Eric M. Furst, Univ. Delaware) – Annual Conference of the Society of Rheology, Baltimore, MD (October 2015)
- Tutorial on Colloidal Gels – American Physical Society March Meeting (2016)